Sunday, March 23, 2008



EXCERPTS FROM THE DIARY OF ST. FAUSTINA
ON TRUST

The graces of My mercy are drawn by means of one vessel only, and that is - TRUST. The more a soul trusts, the more it will receive. (1578) I make Myself dependent upon your trust; if your trust will be great, then My generosity will know no limits. (548) I am Love and Mercy itself. When a soul approaches Me with trust, I fill it with such an abundance of graces that it cannot contain them within itself, but radiates them to other souls. (1074)

My daughter, do you think that you have written enough about My mercy? What you have written is but a drop compared to the ocean. I am Love and Mercy itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted - it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I myself take care of it. (DIARY ENTRY: 1273)


Today the Lord said to me, I have opened My Heart as a living fountain of mercy. Let all souls draw life from it. Let them approach this sea of mercy with great trust. Sinners will attain justification, and the just will be confirmed in good. Whoever places his trust in My mercy will be filled with My divine peace at the hour of death. (DIARY ENTRY: 1520)


Suddenly I heard these words in my soul: My daughter, I assure you of a permanent income on which you will live. Your duty will be to trust completely in My goodness, and My duty will be to give you all you need. I am making Myself dependent upon your trust: if your trust is great, then My generosity will be without limit. (DIARY ENTRY: 548)


I do not understand how it is possible not to trust in Him who can do all things. With Him, everything; without Him, nothing. He is Lord. He will not allow those who have placed all their trust in Him to be put to shame. (DIARY ENTRY: 358)


+Today, I heard these words: The graces I grant you are not for you alone, but for a great number of souls as well... And your heart is My constant dwelling place, despite the misery that you are. I unite Myself with you, take away your misery and give you My mercy. My mercy is confirmed in every work of My hands. He who trusts in My mercy will not perish, for all his affairs are Mine, and his enemies will be shattered at the base of My footstool. (DIARY ENTRY: 723)